FilmyHai complies with DMCA by responding to notices of alleged infringement. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by FilmyHai (such as filmyhai.com) that is claimed to be infringing.
As a search engine, FilmyHai does not control content hosted on third-party websites, and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third-party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with FilmyHai rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Infringing Material
By submitting a Notice of Infringing Material following the instructions below, you are hereby acknowledging the following:
- The DMCA Notice & Take down Procedure does not cover a situation in which a document or any other form of Communication You submitted to FilmyHai has been archived on the Sites.
- You agree not to submit a DMCA notice claiming direct infringement by Quetext. You further acknowledge that FilmyHai will not respond to such submissions.
- You agree that if You materially misrepresent material on the Site as infringing, when it is not, or when You are not the lawful copyright holder, You may be liable for damages, including any and all FilmyHai court costs and attorneys fees.
To file a notice of infringing material on a site owned or controlled by FilmyHai (such as filmyhai.com), please provide a notification containing the following details and follow the instructions below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
After reading and agreeing to the terms of this DMCA Notice and the Terms of our Sites, you may follow the instructions above and send this notice to: